Instructions on how to update your card on file & remove the existing card.
Log into your My.WhyFly account and follow the below steps:
Your Username: typically your email associated with the account.
- If you logged into the account and are on the “Overview”
- Scroll down to the "Payment Subscription" Section in the client zone
- Click on the "+"
- A window will pop up
- Click on the underlined date in the first sentence
A calendar will pop up
- Click the billing date you want your card to be charged (the date the payments will be taken out)
- Select the monthly payment available for you. $55
- Click "save"
- You will be redirected to a new page (Secure Payment Page)
- Review the info is correct (date & amount)
- Click "Pay with Stripe" & enter your credit card in the pop-up window
- Click "Pay" if it turns green you are good to go!
DELETING OLD CARD AND PAYMENT DATE
- Navigate back to the "Client Zone"
- Scroll down to the section "PAYMENT SUBSCRIPTION"
- Click on the small trashcan next to the "payment subscription" with the oldest date. (the one on the bottom)